Monday, May 7, 2018

Week 97: Christ's Love and Mercy

      "Yea, come unto Christ, and be perfected in him, and deny yourself of all ungodliness; and if ye shall deny yourselves of all ungodliness, and love God with all your might, mind, and strength, then is his grace sufficient for you, that by his grace ye may be perfect in Christ . . .if ye by the grace of God are perfect in Christ, and deny not his power, then are ye sanctified in Christ by the grace of God, through the shedding of the blood of Christ, which is in the covenant of the Father unto the remission of your sins, that ye become holy, without spot".  Moroni 10: 32-33.

Dear Family and Friends,
      I want to start off this email by expressing my gratitude for the love and mercy I have felt this week through my Savior, Jesus Christ.  I testify that our Heavenly Father desperately wants us all to return back home to Him.  The only way that we can do that is through Jesus Christ.  If we rely on Him then the Spirit of God will guide us through our trials, mistakes, and heartaches so that we can make it back home.  I know this because I have felt it.

      I desire to share this with the world!  The Lord is blessing our lives each and every day.  If we sin, he will receive us with open arms as long as we repent.

      This week was incredible, as I showed God a greater desire to become pure and holy, I could feel God leading and guiding us to those who are prepared for the restored Gospel of  Jesus Christ.  Each day I hope to become even more holy and sanctified so that I can fulfill all that God would have me do.

     Catherine was one of those prepared investigators we were lead to this week.  She originally wanted a Bible mailed to her but she said that the Spirit prompted her to ask it to be delivered.  We wanted to stop by but had run out of Bibles.  We decided to go anyways.  We were able to meet Catherine and have a very special lesson with her.  For a long time, she told her story about how multiple times in her life she considered herself an atheist.  Though God had a different plan for her.  She had a lot of concerns about the churches she would attend and through the message of the Restoration, we were able to answer almost all of her concerns and questions.

     Sorry that is all I have time for today!  Love you all.  Remember God loves you!  You are great in His eyes.

Love,
Elder Gutierrez

Spring is finally here!

Beach Soccer at Revere Beach

Elder Gutierrez and Elder Shull - Daddy

Elder Gonzalez

Chinese Buffet with Ethan Barrett


No comments:

Post a Comment