Monday, August 15, 2016

A Note From the Family Email

     I realized that I haven't told you much about my companion!  SO here's some info:  Elder Kade Scoresby is from Mesa, AZ.  He has been on his mission for 11 months and he is my dad.  (Missionary trainers are the dads and the trainees are their sons.)  Anyway, he is a super obedient and hard working Elder.  Honestly, I couldn't have asked for a better trainer.  Our personalities and hobbies are very different but we work very well together because we are both really happy and positive people.  I live with two other elders, Elder Asay (Washington) and Elder Clements (Stansbury Park, UT).  THEY ARE HILARIOUS!!  Seriously two of the funniest people.  I'm so blessed to live with them, and we have such a good time together.  Also, Elder Clements is diabetic.  They are also the zone leaders and my companion is the district leader.

     Reading this email made me so happy.  The Lord really does know his children.  I am more at ease knowing that Drew was able to start his mission with another missionary that is diabetic. I am so thankful that he has a great trainer and is able to work hard and have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment