Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Week 2: 7 Days until Boston!

     Exactly this time next week I'll be on a plane headed to Boston! Another great week at the MTC, I seriously love it here. It's super tiring but so rewarding. My district is the best. We are all so close, and our teachers are the best. Thank you for all the prayers.

     The companion, investigators, and missionary life is great! I love it here so much. Teaching Bubba has been so good, he is really hard to teach but he opened up to us a lot and honestly Elder Evans and I learned so much form him. What an amazing man with a truly inspiring story. ( watch "From Gangster to Good Man" on lds.org). Yui, our other investigator, is such an amazing lady.   She's going to be baptized! (I think she's a member) but still it was awesome teaching her as well. Elder Evans and I were BEYOND stoked when she accepted our invitation to her to be baptized. 

     Time is really flying by here, I'm also super excited because today we get to go to the temple. It's been closed all month until today. I've learned so much and have grown so much. My testimony grows every single day. This week my testimony of Joseph Smith has grown so so so much. He did so much and went through so much for us today. He was a prophet of GOD! What an amazing man with so much drive and dedication. I'm so thankful for the work that he did. 

     Thank you all for the support. Love you all. I invite you all to turn to Christ. Act as he would do. Feel as he would feel. And love as he would love. 

With love,
Elder Gutierrez
Yui, our investigator

Tired 24/7

MTC District 216

Elder Crowther, HOMIE

Temple Walk


Bubba!!!  Love This Guy Even Though He Scares Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment